Need a killer social media strategy?
Did you know, according to Smart Insights:
- People who use their mobiles to access the internet went up by 60.3% from 2012 to 2014.
- Twitter is becoming a popular platform for people in the 55-64 year age bracket.
- Facebook and Google+ have a growing demographic of people in the 45-54 year age bracket.
- 46% of social media users are thinking about making a purchase while using social platforms.
- 40% of users are deciding what to buy based on what they’ve seen on social media.
Social media has become one of the most powerful advertising tools for businesses all around the world. Businesses are investing more and more of their marketing budget into making sure they have a strong social media presence.
When it comes to a social media strategy, there is no one-size-fits-all solution and you cannot just post random content at random times and expect it to work. You need to take into account your business objective, the product you are advertising, the type of audience you are speaking to and the purpose of your online platforms, while continuously reassessing your strategy to ensure it produces successful results and keeps inline with your overall marketing strategy.
Here’s why you should hire a specialist to create a social media strategy for your business:
- Increase brand awareness and trust
Social media exposes your business to new eyes and helps you grow trust with people who already know your brand. It is a great way to show people your values and company culture. People often lose trust in a brand if:
- They aren’t on social media
- They are on social media but aren’t active
Improve customer loyalty
One of the easiest ways to grow your business is to keep your customers coming back. Social media helps improve customer loyalty and increase online reviews and referrals, allowing your business to grow naturally.
- Boost your SEO
Strong social media signals can boost your search engine results in the following ways:
- According to Moz, brand is something that positively impacts SEO, so improving your brand awareness should improve your SEO.
- Links from social media allows Google to see and rank your page faster than a web page.
- Social sharing increases the visibility of a page if the page link is shared.
- Social media can send more traffic to your website, which will improve your page rank.
Communicate effectively with customers
You can receive feedback from and respond to your followers in real time. This gives your customers a positive image of your brand.
With follower feedback together with social media insights, you can target the right audience in the most effective way.
Increase return on investment (ROI)
Social media marketing is a very cost-effective form of marketing. Unlike many other forms of marketing, you can advertise to people who are your ideal target audience.
You can save even more money by hiring a social media specialist who knows how to spend money effectively to ensure a great ROI for your business, especially now that the industry is becoming extremely competitive and fast-growing.
Contact Interexcel Digital Marketing for effective digital marketing strategies.
[cs_button href=”https://www.iedm.co.za/blog/#content” type=”flat” shape=”square” size=”md” color=”accent”]Contact Us[/cs_button]